"If you can walk . . . You can dance!" Great for Gift Certificates!
Purchasing a Gift Certificate
Making our classes Covid-safe takes the cooperation of everyone. There are no partner changes. It's best to reserve a spot in the class as soon as possible. The registration deadline is one week before the start date of class. Other guidelines to keep dancing safe and pleasant for everyone: For messy weather, please bring clean shoes or dance in socks to keep the dance floor clean. Treads on shoes or boots melt on the wood floor.
Your first Dance
We’ll start by talking about the memory you want to create, your music selections and how much time and budget you want to invest. At our first session we’ll review your music. If you can’t decide the song you like best, we’ll listen, try different dance steps and see what feels right to you. Then we personalize your dance by adding a little flare – dips, turns, spins – to make it memorable.
Couples usually take between three to five lessons, but depending on your dance and music selection a single lesson may be enough. If you would like a polished choreographed routine, you may need a few more lessons. Dance Easy offers a variety of packages for wedding couples. Private lessons are an ideal way to learn to dance with ease and confidence for your special dance. Group classes are an excellent way to practice and get comfortable in a more public setting. Our private lessons are a full 60 minutes with exclusive use of a private studio and an instructor who will personalize your wedding dance to any level you choose from "Just the Basics" to more polished choreography. You will be able to practice to your special song without the competition and confusion of multiple shared lessons as with most other studios.
- * All lessons are a full 60 minutes and personalized to your dance interests.
- * Studio space and your teacher are reserved exclusively for your lesson.
- You will not share your lesson with other lessons as often happens with other studios.
- Private lessons are by appointment only.
- Questions or schedule Lessons: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Pricing 1 lesson crash course $125 per single/couple 3 60-minute lessons $294 per single/couple
- 5 60-minute lessons $490 per single/couple GREAT FOR GIFT CERTIFICATES! Purchase lessons by clicking on any of the Buy Now buttons or emailing Marlene at email@example.com with questions.
- *Private lesson packages are not refundable but are transferable. There is a 24 hours cancellation/reschedule policy.